Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- The Independnt Living Skills Coach/Mental Health Worker works as part of an Intensive Residential Treatment Services team that provides care, treatment and rehabilitation for persons served who are experiencing significant mental health/psychiatric symptoms; who are demonstrating significant functional impairments; and who may have co-occurring disorders
- Provides assistance to person(s) served in order to promote their physical, social, and psychological well-being
- Interacts frequently and positively with person(s) served and support staff to promote the rights of the person(s) served to achieve an enhanced quality of life
- Assists Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioners with requested needs
- Follows agency procedures to promote optimum health care, safety practice and behavioral supports to maintain the well-being of person(s) served
- Administrative duties (scanning, faxing, organizing)
- Oversees meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Transports Clients
- Manages food/cleaning budget
- Provides group and individual services for clients
- Teaches clients independent living skills
- Develops and maintain a cooperative working relationship with various teams
- Provides the necessary financial management for the day-to-day operations of the program using established practices and procedures
- Ensures compliance with training licensing regulations and company policies and procedures
- Medication Administration and monitoring
- Maintains clean and safe work environment
- Manages the day to day therapeutic environment including the prevention of crisis at the lowest level of escalation
- Develops and participates in community and in-house recreational and leisure activities
- Completes all documentation as required to ensure quality services
- Other duties as assigned
- GED or High School Diploma with 2,000 supervised hours in the delivery of services to adults with serious mental illness
- Bachelor's degree preferred in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university
About our Line of Business
ResCare Community Living has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided in 27 states with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: Community Living, Adult Host Homes for adults regardless of disability, Behavioral/Mental Health Support, In-home Pharmacy Solutions, Telecare and Remote Support, Supported Employment and Training Programs, and Day programs. For more information, please visit www.rescarecommunityliving.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.