Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
- Triage, interpret and input orders into computerized medication order system while meeting accuracy and productivity standards of the pharmacy. Audits input versus documentation and makes corrections as needed
- Performs drug calculations including basic mathematical calculations (e.g., converting milligrams)
- May resolve issues of denials identified through adjudication, and follow-up claims in Point of Sale (POS)
- Maintains current knowledge of Medicaid claim regulations and processes
- May produce reports and keep management informed of unpaid claims and claims pending follow-up
- Provides excellent customer service to external and internal customers in accordance with company values
- May assist with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist
- Performs other tasks as assigned, which can include assisting in any area of the pharmacy as directed by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy related experience
- Basic understanding of drugs, medication terminology, and metric system; ability to operate a computer
- Licenses/Certifications: As required by state regulations and business needs
- Detail oriented; goal oriented, team player, customer service, oral communication
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Additional Job Information
$2000 SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED
LICENSED TECH TRAINEES WELCOME
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.