Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Implement Applied Behavior Analysis driven programs for youth with developmental disabilities in their homes and/or a community environment
- Provide 1:1 therapy to individuals with a developmental disability in a home or community setting
- Implement treatment goals under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Provide adequate feedback regarding progress to supervisor
- Facilitate teaching of communication, self-help, social-skills, and other targeted treatment goals
- Track client progress and program data
- Understands and adheres to Company Policy and Procedures
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient-related information
- Registered Behavioral Technician Certification, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Two or more years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or behaviorally challenged population
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation and insurance
- Flexibility with client scheduling and treatment needs
- Strong ability to use problem solving and critical thinking skills at all times
About our Line of Business
SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care offers a holistic approach and integrates care for people with cognitive, developmental or intellectual disabilities who often need additional resources. The behavior analysts, therapists, social workers, counselors, and psychologists at SpringHealth combine their expertise to deliver the high-quality behavioral services for clients to live more positive, active, and social lives. For more information, please visit www.springhealthbehavioral.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
- Must be Certified as a Registered Behavior Technician
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.