Join a team of passionate and caring clinicians who make a difference in people's lives. Our nursing group focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a variety of settings such as Home Health, Hospice, Residential and Private Duty. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us. Apply today!
- The Nurse works as part of a Forensic Assertive Community Team that provides care and treatment for clients that are experiencing significant mental health/psychiatric symptoms, who are demonstrating significant functional impairments, and who may have co-occurring chemical dependency and/or personality disorder.
- The Nurse is viewed as a primary agent of hope and change and is required to work in full partnership with the client in his/her recovery process. The practitioner has a two focused level of responsibility: first, for the care, welfare, treatment, and safety of the clients as individuals; secondly, for the facilitation of a work and a treatment culture that promotes team work, professionalism, cultural competency, and adherence to best practice principles and interventions.
- The Nurse has responsibility for client specific and program outcomes. Primary duties include health/medication assessment, crisis assessment and management, planning, individual counseling, skills teaching, psychiatric/medical case management, medication monitoring/administration, staff training, care coordination with outside providers, and on-call.
- Forensic Assertive Community Team is an adaptation of the assertive community treatment model designed to serve people with a serious mental illness who are involved in the criminal justice system. It features a collaborative relationship between the mental health professionals and the criminal justice agencies.
- Holds an associate arts degree in nursing and has at least 6,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness; or bachelor's degree in nursing and has at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness; or holds a graduate degree in nursing and has at least 2,000 post BA hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness.
- This position requires a Registered Nurse license. All staff are supported in gaining certification as a Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner. The agency encourages staff to seek license at the highest standard permitted by his/her education and experience.
- Upon hire, this position requires demonstration of the ability to conduct medical and functional assessments, develop treatment plans, provide crisis and behavioral management, provide goal directed individual counseling, facilitate groups, teach skills, provide medical/psychiatric case management, problem-solve, and communicate effectively, orally, and in writing. This position requires teamwork and the ability to work alone.
About our Line of Business
ResCare Community Living has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided in 27 states with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: Community Living, Adult Host Homes for adults regardless of disability, Behavioral/Mental Health Support, In-home Pharmacy Solutions, Telecare and Remote Support, Supported Employment and Training Programs, and Day programs. For more information, please visit www.rescarecommunityliving.com
Additional Job Information
We are looking for a RN for Contract work in our CLASS program.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.