Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Carries out onsite security activities in order to ensure the security of staff and customers in the center
- Maintains and follows security procedures for building accessibility and related activities (maintenance of visitor logs, sign in and out procedures)
- Monitors facility and makes recommendations for security improvements
- Follows escalation procedures for security threats or issues, including evacuation procedures
- Follows security procedures and provides input to management for improvements
- Reports any breaches related to security
- Participates in coordination of fire drills and mock evacuation exercises
- Conducts regular physical inspection of facility, reports any security or safety issues to the supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of 47-hour security guard training
- Registered Security Guard with the Division of Licensing Services or current active police officer
- Three years of experience working as a security guard
- Training and experience in working with electronic monitoring systems
About our Line of Business
ResCare Community Living has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided in 27 states with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: Community Living, Adult Host Homes for adults regardless of disability, Behavioral/Mental Health Support, In-home Pharmacy Solutions, Telecare and Remote Support, Supported Employment and Training Programs, and Day programs. For more information, please visit www.rescarecommunityliving.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.