Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Conducts searches for suitable job openings for clients, comparing client qualifications with employer's requirements
- Develops a wide variety of job opportunities for candidates
- Establishes and maintains active and frequent contact employers
- Develops and maintains detailed knowledge of the local labor market
- Establishes rapport with area businesses; maintains on-going relationships with businesses
- Works with businesses to identify job openings, alternative work activities, and training initiatives
- Assists employers in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring qualified applicants
- Maintains a current listing of local job opportunities
- Keeps project staff apprised of local business needs and job placement opportunities
- Works with case management staff to facilitate job placements
- Enlists cooperation of community and business leaders to help increase awareness of available workforce services in the community
- Maintains follow-up contact with employers to determine satisfaction with services and plan for quality improvement
- Arranges for employers to speak to candidates about employment and employer expectations
- Sets up job fairs and employer hiring events. Flexible to occasionally work outside of normal business hours for events and/or to meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college or 2 years work experience in business to business sales, marketing, customer service, staffing or recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills. Strong presentation skills with public speaking or outside sales experience
- Familiarity with the communities being served, with knowledge and understanding of local needs and resources
- Demonstrated knowledge of labor market trends
- Friendly, professional demeanor
- Sales or staffing experience preferred
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
- Valid Driver's License in good standing and proof of current automobile insurance required
About our Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly ResCare Workforce Services, is the nation’s leading provider of workforce development services in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts the industry’s best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive workforce development company in the United States. For more information visit https://equusworks.com
Additional Job Information
This exciting, part-time, remote opportunity will support a DOL (Department of Labor) Apprenticeship Program. This position will be integral in developing future leaders in the health care industry while enhancing professional growth and economic stability in our communities.
• Strong oral and verbal communications. • Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals or governmental regulations. • Ability to successfully write reports and business correspondence. • Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various groups. • Ability to facilitate several outreach conversations and meetings with community partners • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. • Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. • Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
This is a contract position for up to 500 hours (approx. up to 12.5 weeks in total)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.