Join a team of passionate and caring clinicians who make a difference in people's lives. Our nursing group focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a variety of settings such as Home Health, Hospice, Residential and Private Duty. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us. Apply today!
- Plans, directs and coordinates health services for assigned service sites and supervises the delivery of nursing services and nursing personnel
- Assist the operation in the implementation of home-based medical quality assurance programs
- Provides training services as needed to staff including but not limited to medication administration, signs and symptoms of illness
- Provides direct care services as needed, including, but not limited to, passing medications and monitoring individual health status
- Facilitate communication and serve as a liaison between and among nursing staff, nursing and direct care staff, the work site and community medical providers, professional consultants and direct care in cooperation with Operations management
- Provide feedback to Operations management with regard to necessary changes and revisions
- Ensures assigned staff are evaluated fairly and timely in accordance with Company performance evaluation procedures
- Assure all assigned staff receive training and supervision as needed to meet performance expectations
- Coordinate and oversee all activities associated with medical contract providers
- Oversee/participate in the hiring process of all assigned positions in accordance with Company policy and local, state, and federal employment law
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have related nursing management/supervisory experience
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed Registered Nurse required
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification
About our Line of Business
ResCare Community Living has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided in 27 states with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: Community Living, Adult Host Homes for adults regardless of disability, Behavioral/Mental Health Support, In-home Pharmacy Solutions, Telecare and Remote Support, Supported Employment and Training Programs, and Day programs. For more information, please visit www.rescarecommunityliving.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.