Human Resources works smart to ensure the business has the right talent, focused on the right priorities, at the right time. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
- Coordinates the new hire process, distributes exit interviews and tracks/monitors responses and Conducts background checks/investigations
- Maintains up-to-date employment records and personnel files including processing personnel actions accurately and timely, and Inputting employment information in the Human Resource Information System and retrieves historical data as needed and Maintains employee garnishment files, forwarding all received garnishment notices to the Resource Center
- Provides support during open enrollment process, Serves as a benefits specialist for employee populations, Addresses benefits questions as needed, and Processes benefits changes in a timely manner and Conducts benefit audits and Maintains benefits accrual information
- Workers Compensation review, Injury report analysis and Occupation Safety Health Administration
- Assures proper authorization of payroll actions and Validates/organizes payroll checks prior to distribution
- Inputs employee work schedules into workforce timekeeper system and Inputs time records in a timely and efficient manner via the exceptions report
- Maintains applicable records for state and federal reporting
- Distributes exceptions reports to supervisors/managers and Prepares management reports as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma required, Bachelors degree preferred
- One year of Human Resources/payroll/clerical experience preferred
- One year computer experience to include proficient use of spreadsheets and word processing preferred
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification preferred
- Valid drivers license required
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.