Serving as a driving force in the recovery process, our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. From brain and spinal cord injuries to autism therapy and behavioral health, clinicians and therapists build a program around the patient using evidenced-based programs and therapies. If you're motivated to give pediatric and/or adult patients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Support delivering services throughout the designated areas as needed to ensure the highest quality of service delivery including monitoring of programs and quality improvement planning
- Assist in the monitoring of the Best In Class program to include developed Best In Class supplements by completing Best In Class reviews and assisting in improvement planning projects
- Assist in monitoring of systems and services provided to ensure full compliance with state and federal regulations, to include participation in various monitoring/oversight committees and the completion of program audits
- Assist in the development of the client care programs and staff quality training programs to implement creation, implementation, and monitoring of various programs for clients receiving services
- Coordinate the review, investigation, and resolution of client complaints/grievances in regards to services and notify appropriate parties of outcomes while instituting any corrective action plans
- Supervise the Training Department to ensure staff training requirements are met and fulfill all requirements as they relate to policy and procedure, state regulations, contract requirements and Company staff training protocols
- Assist in the implementation, training, and coordination of various in-home care programs in relation to memory care, fall risk/prevention, and Transitional Care and other care programs as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in auditing and contract compliance
- Must have at least two years experience working within the long-term care setting in Hospice, or Non-Medical Home Care
- Must have at least two years experience in a supervisory position
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of job skills and complete orientation and training classes
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Minimum of Bachelors level degree, Human Services Preferred
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.