Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- To preserve family units by providing support and a wide variety of services through assessment and strength building. Preservation services are conducted in the home which promote child safety, reinforce family structure, and development
- In the performance of all tasks and duties it is expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, clients and community partners
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all interactions and assignments
- Work independently while understanding the importance of constant communication and coordinating work efforts with management and staff
- Follow all time lines given by A Place to Call Home and the Department
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding individuals and families with whom you work
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of agency staff meetings, administrative communications, agency strategies and agency service trade secrets
- Abide by A Place to Call Home policies regarding abuse/neglect
- Adapt to every changing and last-minute changes in schedules, job requirements and assignments
- Seek or request information about job responsibilities or additional training as needed from the Program Supervisor/ Director and/or administration
- Continuously evaluate the satisfaction and service delivery, of the individual’s receiving services and strive to maintain or improve current services
- Contact the administration immediately with any concerns or problems
- Follow personnel practices which include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to work on time as scheduled
- Abide by the company’s policies and procedures
- Refraining from excessive absenteeism
- Obtaining prior approval by following protocol when over-time or time-off is desired
- Maintain a professional relationship with client families and keep a positive customer service attitude while resourcing and providing services
- Represent the agency and the agency’s best interest in all interactions and communications with families, state employees, and contract entities; in a manner consistent with the agency’s philosophy, directives and established practices
- Perform any additional job duties as requested by administration
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree in social work or related field preferred
- Training and experience in interpersonal communication preferred
- Experience with filing paperwork for government support aid a plus
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.