Join a team of passionate and caring clinicians who make a difference in people's lives. Our nursing group focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a variety of settings such as Home Health, Hospice, Residential and Private Duty. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us. Apply today!
- Planning, coordinating, delivering, and overseeing the delivery and outcomes of required healthcare related services/training programs on a routine basis in cooperation with Operations management; monitoring both skilled and non-skilled healthcare services
- Directly supervises clinical personnel
- Providing clinical teaching and conducting performance monitoring, identifying and reducing risks
- Participating in the Interdisciplinary team meetings
- Demonstrating fiscal accountability by monitoring operations to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures, state licensure and regulations, Medicaid and Medicare standards, as well as state reimbursement regulations
- Leading case conferences and other client-related meetings
- Chairing committees as appropriate, safety, infection control, incident review, and human rights committees
- Facilitating communication and serving as a liaison between and among nursing and direct care staff, family and/or guardians, and community medical providers and professional consultants in cooperation with operations management
- Directly overseeing initial start of healthcare, assessment, and first home visit (or comparable) of all new contracts with clinical component
- Directly supervising the implementation, coordination, maintenance, evaluation, and termination of care plan and services, analyses outcomes, OASIS and ICD9/10, medical records, and physician orders
- Marketing of services in service area
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Social Services, or related healthcare field of study
- Must have healthcare management experience with multiple age groups
- Working knowledge of local, state, and federal funding sources and other applicable
- Graduate of an accredited school/college with current registration of practice as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Excellent communicator with ability to handle concurrent tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to travel within assigned area
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
About our Line of Business
ResCare Community Living has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided in 27 states with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: Community Living, Adult Host Homes for adults regardless of disability, Behavioral/Mental Health Support, In-home Pharmacy Solutions, Telecare and Remote Support, Supported Employment and Training Programs, and Day programs. For more information, please visit www.rescarecommunityliving.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.