Our support center is based in Louisville, Kentucky, though the team includes employees in multiple states. The team supports our mission and family of brands, across the country. We encourage you to Live Your Best Life and come work for the best. Apply today!
- Verify Medicaid/Medicare and commercial insurance benefits, this includes calling insurance companies to check benefits and using state portals.
- Entering admissions into systems.
- Enter client services.
- Obtain authorization and re-authorizations for clients that have started care.
- Work on reports when assigned.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Provide effective communication to the operations when information is needed.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service in all areas.
- Enter and maintain accurate comprehensive information into the clients account.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience (2 to 4 years) in healthcare or personal service industry preferred
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in excel and word
- An understanding of the issues related to authorizations and eligibility preferred
- Knowledge of Medicaid programs, preferred
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.