Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Provides professional nutritional services in compliance with state practice act(s)/professional standards to meet the individual needs of patients. Ensures adherence with applicable government laws/regulations, company policies/procedures and healthcare standards. Works under general supervision
- Interviews patients and assesses/evaluates their nutritional status. Determines the patients' dietary needs and advises the patient's physician/nursing personnel
- Confers with the patient's physician to establish dietary treatments/requirements. Prepares and calculates therapeutic diets to meet the specific requirements of patients
- Provides guidance/assistance/explanations to patients and family members to help them understand, accept, and follow dietary modifications ordered by the physician. Instructs patients and family members on dietary restrictions and drug/nutrient interactions as appropriate
- Observes patients' responses to dietary treatment, notes changes in their condition and advises physicians/Nurse Supervisors and/or Clinical Coordinators. Revises nutritional plan as appropriate based on patients' condition and physician’s orders
- Ensures the confidentiality of patients' files and documentation
- Maintains/enhances clinical practice skills by attending, participating in/conducting staff development/ continuing education programs.
- Participates in quality assessment and improvement activities as assigned. Communicates information that enables data collection/root cause analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- Maintains the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Shares information only when recipient's right to access is clearly established and sharing of such information is in the best interest of the patient
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Nutrition required, or the equivalent
- Current Registered Dietician licensure/certification in the state(s) of practice required by individual states(s)
- Minimum of six months related experience generally required
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.