Equus Workforce Solutions
Creating Opportunities. Changing Lives.
Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive provider of workforce development services in North America, assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually. We are drivers and collaborators for workforce systems change, including quickly adapting to changes in legislation, job seeker demographics and market and industry changes. We work every day to change lives, advance economies and help communities thrive.
If this is your passion, join us. Start here. Let us take you where you want to go.
• Assist in the development of effective communication strategies for Equus Workforce Solutions and program partners to increase awareness of available workforce services in the community
• Design engaging social media content on current events and programmatic highlights
• Research and write content for the company website, infographics, blogs, and newsletters
• Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring high-quality and error-free copy
• Prepare evaluative reports, communication and outreach campaigns
• Collaborate with community partners in designing and marketing programmatic information, services and events for the purpose of recruitment and awareness
• Responsible for maintaining high standards of confidentiality, including information relating to customers, employees and/or contacts
• Flexible when unexpected changes in work volume, emergencies, staffing needs or other situations occur
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Degree in Communication or previous working experience as a communications specialist
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Understanding of communications, public relations and marketing best practices including social media channels
• Must possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content
• Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team
• Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts
• Excellent computer skills including some experience in design and marketing software
ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from our company. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
We take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, bank information, or payment for work equipment, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning our company, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@brightspringhealth.com.
Click here for additional FAQ information.