Responsible to meet with Persons Served/Family in their homes to evaluate and assess the needs of the Person Served. Schedule timely follow up visits to ensure provision of services by the assigned Direct Support Professional. Bring and complete all necessary paperwork to the home visit with the Person Served. Relay Person Served information to the Coordinator and the Support Services Manager.
- Routinely schedules Home Visits per company/contract specifications
- Completes all necessary documentation for Home Visits per specified contract
- Assist Person Served with any issues or questions relayed during Home Visit
- Reports issues, concerns and problems to Coordinator and Program Director
- Enter Home Visit update information in correct systems
- Document and track all Home Visit contact information with Person Served
- Maintains on going communication with Persons Served, Coordinators and Program Director
- Support Coordinators when requested by Supervisor
- Reports significant/major incidents or accidents
- Cooperates in external/internal investigations as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma; two years supervisory experience or 1 year supervisory experience with one year of college. Bachelors degree preferred
- Valid drivers license from state of residence with a satisfactory driving record as defined by Company's vehicle policy and/or liability insurance carrier. Valid vehicle registration and insurance
- Excellent customer service and communication skills; must be able to function well under pressure, make decisions quickly, and manage a large amount of information
- Must have direct care and supervisory experience working with disadvantaged populations
- Knowledge and skilled in Information Systems
- Skilled at assisting others and accepting direction. Must never have been shown by credible evidence (for example, a court or jury, a department investigation, or other reliable evidence) to have abused, neglected, sexually assaulted, exploited, or deprived any person or to have subjected any person to serious injury as a result of intentional or grossly negligent misconduct as evidenced by an oral or written statement to this effect at the time of application
About our Line of Business
All Ways Caring HomeCare delivers quality, compassionate and highly individualized care and support that helps people in need of assistance stay at home – all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. All Ways Caring HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer’s/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as in-home monitoring with Rest Assured® Telecare, which helps to reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer. For more information, please visit www.AllWaysCaring.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.