Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- This position will compile, process, and maintain medical records, of person(s) served in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal and regulatory requirements of the health services system. Report patient information for health requirements and standards.
- Attend weekly team meetings as coordinated by Registered Nurse supervisor
- Monitor triage reports
Maintain medical records according to are regulatory requirements
- Maintain all diagnostic filing, electronic, scans and hard copy documentation to the current chart, including but not limited to results, physician appointments and follow ups
- Phone physician for appointments for individuals
- Provide medical record information to other operations, agencies and physicians’ offices
- Provide requested information to Support Center staff as requested
- Assure charts and/or files are purged on a regular basis, monthly and/or as required
- Maintain up-to-date client health profile in Electronic Health Record face sheet for each person served and input necessary information into database, as applicable
- Schedule all required medical appointments with in 30 days of admission as directed and annually thereafter
- Dispose of non-controlled medication under direction of Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Follow up on chart reviews and Certified Nursing Assistant recommendations by physician and as directed by Registered Nurse
- Send prescriptions ordered to pharmacy
- Prepare consult paperwork weekly for upcoming appointments and other consults as needed
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma. Exceptions to educational requirements must comply with state law and regulations.
- Valid driver’s license, with a satisfactory driving record, as defined by Company vehicle policy
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre-employment as required by Company and/or State regulations
- Must have the ability to use a computer utilizing company documentation systems
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external to the company
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capable of working responsibly with highly confidential information
- Must maintain state regulatory certifications, as required by state/program requirements
- Travel between job sites
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.