Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
The Scheduler is responsible for effective service delivery to clients, guiding, and directing Direct Support Professional (DSP) schedules. The
Scheduler will assist with the assignment of appropriate staff to clients, schedule client services, identify problem situations and assist in
problem solving to strive for optimum outcomes.
- Coordinates In-Home support services between DSPs and persons served
- Participate in staff meetings with Branch Manager and other staff
- Communicate with Management regarding situations needing special attention, any change of client's condition/needs, and any
situation that may require disciplinary action of staff
- Ensures DSPs complete all required training
- Assists with providing training as necessary
- Assigns DSPs to schedules and appointments in a timely manner
- Monitors attendance and punctuality of DSPs for service appointments
- Maintains data integrity for all assigned, including templates, valid authorizations, time and attendance
- Assumes on-call responsibility, and in the absence of appropriate staffing, may provide client direct care
- Ensures home care services are in compliance with agency philosophy, policies and procedures, and in accordance with state
and federal licensing laws & regulations
- Ensures submission of proper timekeeping and paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service, communication, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to function well under pressure, make decisions quickly and manage confidential information
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Two or more years of general office and computer experience
- Solid experience working with the public, presenting a friendly, professional appearance while interacting with people
About our Line of Business
All Ways Caring HomeCare delivers quality, compassionate and highly individualized care and support that helps people in need of assistance stay at home – all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. All Ways Caring HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer’s/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as in-home monitoring with Rest Assured® Telecare, which helps to reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer. For more information, please visit www.AllWaysCaring.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.