Operations Management focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and developing staf to ensure quality care and to help our clients live their best life, we encourage you to apply today!
- Coaches and mentors direct support staff
- Works to create a positive work environment and proper deployment of direct support staff
- Addresses and corrects health, safety, and environmental concerns and reports safety and maintenance concerns as needed
- Ensures clinical and behavioral support objectives and goals are implemented and documented
- Provides oversight of dietary supports, including menu planning and grocery shopping
- Ensures protocols for communicating medical concerns are being followed
- Ensures medication administration records are current and ensures medical appointments are scheduled and met
- Monitors the budgets and finances of the person(s) served
- Collects and reports management information to ensure continuous evaluation and improvement of operations
- Implements fiscal processes and loss control programs to ensure appropriate allocation of financial resources
- Monitors employee schedules, Teletime reports, and Punch Correction sheets
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required (Exceptions to educational requirements must comply with state law and regulations)
- Experience in providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities or related disorders preferred
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.