Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- The primary purpose of this position is to provide professional services to Individuals who have been referred. The goal of these services is as follows: To provide services to those individuals (21 years of age and older) with severe/ pervasive mental illness that cause impairments in daily functioning to help them achieve and maintain community stability and independence in the least restrictive environment possible
- Using only that Individual information present in assigned Individual(s)’s chart(s), this position:
- Provides direct service delivery in a professional capacity to Individuals referred for services
- Implements various treatment modalities
- Attends meetings concerning the Individual as needed
- Records data as instructed and submits regularly
- Makes corrections on documentation as requested
- Provides pertinent information both written and verbal to the supervisor concerning the Individuals
- Provides training, supervision, psycho education, therapeutic skill training, and supportive counseling services as required by the Individuals/guardians or referral sources
- Attends supervision as required
- Makes collateral contacts and assists in treatment coordination as needed for their cases
- Assesses Individual’s needs and mental status on an ongoing basis
- Participates in discharge planning
- Attends court appointments as subpoenaed
- Provides transportation as requested
- Completes other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Knowledge: Community resources and activities, capabilities and limitations of Individuals, service requirements/limitations, legal/Human rights pertinent to the programs, mandated Reporting, full understanding of mental illness, knowledge and understanding of behavioral issues among related populations and behavioral techniques, crisis management, importance of professional therapeutic Individual relationship and rapport
- Skills: Oral and written communication skills, reading comprehension skills, listening skills, time management skills, clinical writing skills, implementation of various teaching, training, psycho-educational and supportive techniques and interventions, implementation of a wide range of behavioral interventions, crisis management, assessment of Individual’s mental status, symptoms, needs, strengths and progress
- Abilities: Communicates effectively with staff, Individuals, family members and other contacts, maintains required confidentiality, multi-task oriented, ability to work independently, ability to maintain or renew all mandatory training and certifications, ability to demonstrate professionalism with collateral contacts, Individuals, and family members, ability to observe, recognize and promote individual strengths and abilities, exercise sound judgment, ability to give and receive feedback appropriately
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Additional Job Information
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF FOUR YEAR DEGREE IN HUMAN SERVICE FIELD
MUST HAVE ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
MUST BE QMHP- ELIGIBLE
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.