The Registered Nurse Branch Manager is a Registered Nurse (RN) in a key role, working closely with the Administrator to maximize the Agency's clinical and operational performance. This position is instrumental in analyzing and identifying opportunities for clinical and operational improvement. This position assumes a primary role in guaranteeing compliance with State and Federal Regulations and Agency policies and procedures.
- Provides oversight of clinical activities, including patient assessments, individualized care plan development, care coordination, service level determination, on-site field visits, and the implementation/coordination/maintenance/evaluation of care plans to promote, maintain and restore the patient's health
- Responsible for management of clinical operations
- Provide oversight for appropriate and compliant clinical episodic reimbursement
- Participate in the recruitment, interviewing, selection and orientation of team members
- Evaluate their performance relative to job goals/requirements
- Collaborate with others to assure the delivery of competent, quality patient care
- Promote quality and participate in care coordination to ensure proper communication between caregivers, patients, referral sources and payers
- Discuss operational issues, update staff on new/changed regulations and review records/documentation to ensure regulatory and in-house compliance
- Provides oversight of clinical integrity of appropriate documentation, quality of care provided, visits utilization, appropriate contacts with physicians, adherence to the care plan, and evidence of care coordination between disciplines
- Successful graduate of an accredited registered nurse program with current professional license in good standing to practice in the state of hire. Baccalaureate or higher degree in nursing preferred; commensurate experience considered
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical home care experience
- Minimum of one (1) year in a clinical management role
- Must possess current driver's license, reliable automobile transportation, proof of current automobile insurance, current CPR certification by either American Heart Association or Red Cross
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations, Conditions of Participation and Compliance standards and regulations
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills, good organization, communication, human relations skills
- Must possess the ability to lead and manage clinicians and office staff for successful patient outcomes and clinical and branch performance
- Ability to travel within assigned areas as necessary
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.