Are you driven to serve and help others in your community? Caregivers and Direct Support Professionals (DSP) are the heart of our company with their compassion, dependability, and care. We are now hiring for Caregivers to provide personal care for individuals in our senior community, those with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and others in need of assistance. Our Caregivers are the STARS of our organization who provide caregiving to the people we support. This may be in a group home, home-like setting. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
- Provide various personal caregiving services in accordance with an established plan of direct care. Provide for the personal needs and comfort of people in their own homes
- Assist patients with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Prepare meals and special diets
- Perform general housekeeping activities
- Provide transportation assistance to and from activities
- Provide compassionate companionship to patients
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written
- Capable of working responsibly with confidential information
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to work in a home-like setting
About our Line of Business
All Ways Caring HomeCare delivers quality, compassionate and highly individualized care and support that helps people in need of assistance stay at home – all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. All Ways Caring HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer’s/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as in-home monitoring with Rest Assured® Telecare, which helps to reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer. For more information, please visit www.AllWaysCaring.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.