Adoration Home Health and Hospice
Seeking LPN for Personalized and Individualized In-Home Private Duty Care
We are hiring Licensed Practical Nurses in the Middle Region for various shifts:
Are you a skilled and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse looking to make a difference in the lives of others? Look no further than Adoration Health! We are a leading home health agency dedicated to providing exceptional care to patients in the comfort of their own homes.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, including:
Health, dental, and vision insurance
Retirement savings plan
Paid time off
Continuing education opportunities
Employee recognition and appreciation programs
As a Private Duty LPN with Adoration Health, you will have the opportunity to:
Work flexible hours that fit your schedule
Provide one-on-one care to patients and build meaningful relationships
Make a positive impact on the lives of patients and their families
Collaborate with a team of healthcare professionals
Receive ongoing training and professional development opportunities
At Adoration Health, we believe in supporting our employees so they can provide the best care possible to our patients.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate Private Duty LPN looking to join a team of caring professionals, we encourage you to apply today. Visit our website at adorationhealth.com/careers to learn more about our current job openings and submit your application. Join us in making a difference in the lives of those we serve!
• Perform selected nursing procedures within the scope of LPN practice
• Provide patient and family education according to plan as outlined by the RN
• Monitor patient’s vital signs and make specific measurements and observations
• Monitor and record intake and output, and report significant changes immediately
• Observe, assess and record patient’s physical and mental condition and report any changes
• Administer medications as instructed and ordered by the physician and instructed by the RN
• Attend and participate in staff meetings and in-service education programs, as assigned
• Active LPN license in good standing
• CPR Certification
• Previous home health, private duty, skilled nursing or hospital experience preferred
• Ability to build rapport with patients and family members
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Reliable transportation or valid driver’s license with current automobile insurance
ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from our company. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
We take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, bank information, or payment for work equipment, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning our company, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@brightspringhealth.com.
Click here for additional FAQ information.