Human Resources works smart to ensure the business has the right talent, focused on the right priorities, at the right time. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Sourcer provides regional support to Operations by sourcing, attracting and driving top talent to gain competitive advantage and promote the company's growth. This positions achieves staffing objectives by sourcing talent for current and future openings. Overnight travel is required with the amount of travel varying by region. Position will ideally be based at a local office or agency
- Collaborates with Human Resources and hiring managers to identify staffing needs. Monitors the region's open position reports to anticipate and predict staffing needs for each operation/agency and line of business, while validating priority needs
- Creates pipelines of candidates for critical skills areas, by utilizing sourcing methodologies to identify, attract, and recruit quality talent
- Partners with hiring managers and process owners to ensure the new hire experience is positive and reflective of the company's culture and standards
- Anticipates and predicts low staffing levels and acts to proactively hire qualified talent
- Develops relationships with leaders of referral sources including, but not limited to: high schools, technical schools, colleges, universities, job training programs, workforce development, and other community resources
- Sources candidates via local community outreach, networking, and college relationships. Solicits and pursues referrals from professional associations and internal referrals from our employees
- Supports social media initiatives, working in conjunction with designated Talent Acquisition Digital Team and Operations to proactively develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need/opening
- Utilizes technology and external job boards to engage passive candidates and continuous engagement of quality candidates, driving qualified talent to apply for a position
- Leverages existing and recommends new recruitment programs and tools to attract qualified candidates. This includes programs addressing employee benefits, perks, scholarship opportunities, bonus programs, and other competitive advantages offered by the company or campus
- Utilizes competencies in sourcing, behavioral interviewing, selection, and effective utilization of the company's Applicant Tracking System (ATS), job description, and related recruitment resources
- Promotes Company's commitment to diversity and inclusion in a manner supporting the organizations mission and vision by networking with community agencies, professional associations, education, institutions, and attending various events, and job fairs. Implement Talent Acquisition strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse candidates
- Effectively creates and manages a great experience for every candidate
- Ensures compliance with all legal aspects of recruiting and candidate selection, including applicable federal and state recruitment regulations including The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, rules and standards
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent work experience required
- Minimum two to four years' experience working for a Talent Acquisition Department or a Staffing Agency
- Experience working in a high-volume recruitment environment
- Able to work independently, as well as collaboratively; a team player
- Ability to organize, plan and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven interpersonal skills; ability to work productively and professionally with any level of business resources
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business needs and results
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to work independently, as well as with team members
- Previous experience using applicant tracking systems is advantageous
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is the leading provider of complementary pharmacy, and comprehensive home and community-based health services for complex populations in need of specialized care. Through the company’s eleven lines of business including home care, hospice, community living, behavioral health, family and youth, pharmacy, neuro rehabilitation, home health, applied behavior analysis and workforce development, the focus is on providing comprehensive care services, specialized care and clinical services to patients nationwide. For more information, visit www.brightspringhealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.