Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
Performs work involving the skills of two or more maintenance occupations to keep equipment or a structure of an establishment in good
repair. Performs preventative, routine, and emergency maintenance on all homes/facilities/offices, vehicles, and related equipment
to ensure safe and sanitary operations in compliance with safety codes and Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations.
- Performs light plumbing on toilets, sinks, shower/tubs, and other as needed
- Responds to possible emergency repair requests on evenings and weekends
- Changes furnace filters on a regular basis (at least every two months)
- Checks and maintains water temperatures in homes every month
- Completes general carpentry duties
- Completes minor electrical repairs
- Contacts appropriate supervisor(s), protective services, and law enforcement (if necessary) immediately related to suspected
abuse or neglect of the person (s) served
- Records and reports medical and safety issues. Responds to medical and safety issues to ensure proper treatment. Contacts
appropriate supervisor(s) and ensures documentation is complete
- Implements universal precautions pertaining to personal care, first aid, and communicable diseases
- Reports vehicle needs to supervisor
- Maintains interior and exterior cleanliness of the truck
- Documents mileage and fuel records
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years
- Must have working knowledge of painting, electrical, air conditioning/heating, refrigeration, auto mechanics, yard work techniques and related tools.
- Working knowledge of repair procedures for walls, flooring, windows, doors, and other hardware
- High School Diploma or GED, as applicable per program requirements
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence, as applicable per program requirements
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is the leading provider of complementary pharmacy, and comprehensive home and community-based health services for complex populations in need of specialized care. Through the company’s eleven lines of business including home care, hospice, community living, behavioral health, family and youth, pharmacy, neuro rehabilitation, home health, applied behavior analysis and workforce development, the focus is on providing comprehensive care services, specialized care and clinical services to patients nationwide. For more information, visit www.brightspringhealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.