Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
- Job Seeker Consultant will work with customers to pre-screen and refer candidates to fill current job openings, training and/or internship opportunities. The interventions offered by the Job Seeker Consultant are intended to increase customer engagement with the program and service plan goals
- Manages a caseload of participants and provides employment counseling and coaching
- Delivers regular ongoing career coaching services with include but are not limited to: comprehensive assessments, one-on-one coaching, cohort based work readiness/job club services; and assignment of sufficient countable activities to meet program requirements
- Delivers on performance goals related to career coaching, training/internship/employment entry, and administrative timeliness and quality
- Prepares, organizes, and maintains accurate, updated information in both electronic and paper formats reflecting history of training and/or employment, job readiness pre-screenings, engagement and progress in training and credential attainment; and long term employment outcomes
- In coordination with business services staff, refers qualified candidates to current job opening, on-the job training, community work experience, training programs; all leading to self-sufficient employment
- Works well in teams, business customers and other staff
- Able to communicate effectively to both oral and written
- Additional duties as assigned
- Related Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated customer service skills. Familiarity with the communities being served, with knowledge and understanding of local needs and resources. Demonstrated knowledge of labor market trends. Public speaking experience. Demonstrated computer skills, with experience using Microsoft Office software programs
About our Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly ResCare Workforce Services, is the nation’s leading provider of workforce development services in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts the industry’s best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive workforce development company in the United States. For more information visit https://equusworks.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.