Amerita is a Specialty Infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and outstanding clinical service to patients outside of the hospital setting; with exceptional employees that are dedicated to providing the best quality care and service in an ethical, sound, supportive, and customer-focused environment. We have developed a culture which supports our staff of caregivers and their families by providing fair and competitive compensation, high quality affordable benefits, and fulfilling work in a fun, friendly environment.
The Infusion Nurse provides professional nursing care for the safety and well-being of Amerita’s patients.
• Adheres to policies and procedures addressing the scope of services outlined in both Infusion nursing services, pharmacy services, and state laws and regulations
• Adheres to INS and IgNS standards of practice, CDC guidelines, scope and standards of practice, and code of ethics as defined by American Nurses Association
• Collaborates with pharmacy staff, physician, and patient to develop and monitor goals of patients’ therapies
• Assesses all patients assigned and establishes and implements the Plan of Care
• Manages vascular access devices, to include insertion of peripheral infusion devices or peripherally inserted catheters (only if certified)
• Educates patients and caregivers
• Evaluates progress toward goals and makes recommendations to physicians for changes in the Plan of Care based on patients’ needs
• Coordinates nursing care with home health and other community agencies as indicated
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
• Valid nursing license in state(s) of practice
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Registered Nurse
• Previous infusion and home health care experience preferred
• Extensive experience in IV therapy preferred
• Current CPR certification
• Flexible schedule with the availability to work a variety of shift models
• Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
• Must meet company standards for driving record as well as driver age requirement
ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from our company. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
We take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, bank information, or payment for work equipment, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning our company, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@brightspringhealth.com.
Click here for additional FAQ information.