Adoration Home Health and Hospice
One-on-One Patient Care in a Home Setting
Evening Nurse for after School 3:30pm-9:30pm
Adoration Health’s comprehensive benefits include:
Medical, dental and vision
Short- and long-term disability
PayOUT daily pay option*
Tuition reimbursement and discounts
Paid time off
401(k) retirement savings plan
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Adoration Health is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses today to begin helping people live their best life.
• Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN license in good standing
• Previous experience in home health, hospice, hospital or skilled nursing preferred
• Active CPR certification
• Familiarity with electronic health records
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from our company. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
We take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, bank information, or payment for work equipment, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning our company, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@brightspringhealth.com.
Click here for additional FAQ information.